These are the most common questions asked about my services. If you have a question that isn’t answered here, please contact me.
- What payment methods do you accept?
Accepted payment methods are check, PayPal, and Zelle.
- All WPSecure subscriptions are set up as a PayPal recurring subscription.
- For international clients, all payments are via PayPal.
- Credit cards are only accepted through PayPal.
- Only checks drawn on a United States bank are accepted. Payment is considered pending until the check clears.
- When mailing checks, please make sure to use a carrier that provides a tracking number. I am not responsible for checks that are lost or stolen in the mail.
- What happens if my payment is late?
Invoices are payable on receipt. If an invoice goes unpaid for more than 3 days after the due date, I reserve the right to stop work. For additional information about late payments, refer to your contract. If you are having financial difficulties, please contact me to discuss payment and scheduling arrangements.
- How do I cancel my WPSecure plan?
WPSecure plan cancellations require at least 30-days’ notice. To cancel your WPSecure plan, please contact me and request it.
Premium plugins: If you want to continue using the premium plugins included in your package, you will need to purchase your own licenses. Or, I can help you find replacement plugins.
Web hosting: If hosting was included in your package, you must remove your site from my servers at the end of your subscription. All sites are deleted from my server within 7 days after cancellation. I’m available to assist with transferring your site at my current rate.
- What if I want to change or add services after you start work?
If you want to change the project scope after I start work, please contact me to discuss what you need. Changes and additions require a change order and may result in extra charges. Additional work is always welcome but will be scheduled in the next available time slot.
- Do you offer web hosting?
I do not offer web hosting to the general public. Clients who subscribe to either the Platinum or Complete WPSecure plan have the option to host their sites on my server. All hosting requests are subject to my approval.
- Do you accept rush jobs?
I do not accept rush jobs. The exception is for clients who are currently subscribed to a WPSecure Plan. If there is an emergency on their website, at my discretion, I may move their support request to the front of the queue.